I work all across the UK and internationally with prices ranging between £1795 – £2995 (Based around the day of the week, locations and duration required).
Please let me know your date, location and ceremony time (if known) using the form below and I’ll be able to quote you accordingly.
Standard day cover and supply usually includes:
– Attendance from two – three hours pre – ceremony until 10pm.
– 500+ images with no actual limit on the delivered number.
– Image editing. Your photographs will be edited for exposure, white balance, cropping, framing and vibrancy.
– An image gift box containing the full resolution images on a USB memory stick, DVD folio and a 1000 year lifespan true archival disc. See one of these here.
– A password protected online wedding gallery for viewing and sharing.
– All images are supplied in Colour and also again in Black and White.
– All UK travel
Longer cover times:
I also have options to cover the entire day from start to finish or whole weekends as required.
I carry a large selection of options and my Album Pricing PDF can be downloaded via this link: Album Pricing Guide
The general rule for these is they are charged the same as weddings in the UK although travel and 1-2 nights accommodation are extra but charged at cost, (unless supplied).
I’ve shot weddings in Barcelona, France, Italy and Switzerland.
For 2018, I’m in Ireland and NYC – 2019 Lake Como, France and Spain.
Couple shoots range between £300-£500 depending on the location and duration. These are 1-2 hours long with 2-3 locations, delivering 50-100 images.
Availability and reserving dates
I’m fortunate enough to average around 50 wedding enquiries per month. As such I am unable to reserve a date without a deposit.
Request a quote below:
*Please note, for creative reasons I have a limit on the number of times I’ll shoot at the same venue per year and also the number of weddings I will shoot in a week. As a result, one of the most important things to tell me is your planned ceremony time, location and reception venue. The reason for this is that even though I may be available, I might not be able to accept your enquiry due to reasons of distance between two points or overfamiliarity with the venue (I don’t want your photos to look like someone else’s). If I cannot cover your wedding because of this I will recommend someone equally awesome instead.
I always want to shoot weddings uniquely, creatively and through the excited, wonderous eyes of a four year old as that’s where the great images come from.
Here are some of my recent and favourite weddings: